Not everyone loves having a large phone in their pocket. One of the beauties of older iPhones is most people can use them one-handed. On the other hand, there are plenty of compensations from moving to a 4.7 inch or 5.5 inch screen with the iPhone 6 models. They should make business users more productive:
- Big screens are easier to read in a hurry. This is important when you’re on the move. You’ll be able to find the address of your next appointment faster with an iPhone 6
- This applies double when driving and using digital Maps to navigate.
- Some websites use responsive design and adapt well to tiny displays. Many do not. Business-oriented sites are often the worst offenders. Big screens make browsing easier.
- A bigger screen usually means you can get more information in a single glance without the need to stop doing something else to scroll or swipe.
- Apple has redesigned message and email apps to make better use of the visual real estate. You’ll be able to move around incoming material faster and quickly find the important messages among the social chatter.
- Sending and replying to email or messages is easier on a bigger phone with a bigger keyboard.