- is a freelance journalist.
- contributes to NZBusiness, The New Zealand Herald and other titles.
- writes about technology and business.
- can write for you.
- can speak at your event.
- lives in Auckland, New Zealand.
- wrote a best-seller for children.
- built his first computer from a kit.
- should not be confused with any of these people.
- is on Twitter.
- mail bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Bennett is an Auckland, New Zealand-based technology journalist and blogger. He freelances for The New Zealand Herald and NZBusiness. Bennett specialises in business, technology and telecommunications. He is a regular on radio and television. Years ago he word for The Dominion and, then the NBR.
You’ll find stories here about telecommunications, personal computing and productivity among other subjects. Take a look at the key categories below.
If you don’t know where to start, try this post explaining the current state of net neutrality in New Zealand. My Writer’s guide to using the iPad Pro is one of the most popular posts. Another story for writers using Apple iPads is My iPad, my accidental typewriter. You may also be interested in Technology writing for beginners. Another possibility is the sitemap.
It’s a little out of date now, but I keep a New Zealand Media on Twitter directory. Get in touch if you want to be listed or update your entry.